- This event has passed.
Student Success Web Series: Goal Setting and Decision-Making
September 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm
A 30 minute web session for students on goal setting and decision-making strategies hosted by Tutor.com‘s Learning Design Manager, Dr. Amy Dietzman.
1. Setting realistic and achievable goals
2. Examining how you spend your time
3. Strategies for properly road-mapping your goals
4. Making use of apps and gamification to help you achieve goals
5. Using goals to guide decision-making
This session will be recorded and distributed to all registrants. To register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/604058902639183631